fbpx

Trading Online Voucher

Grant up to €2,500 available

Grant increase

UPDATE: This Grant now covers 90% of the costs

Yes, you heard that right! The trading online voucher now covers 90% of the cost of your project. So that means you only need to cover the remaining 10%! This measure was announced to help small and medium size businesses to cope with the Covid-19 outbreak and take this oppurtunity to improve their online presence and sales.

For example: If you get work done which is valued at €2750, you only need to cover 10%, which comes to only €275!

Online Voucher

What is the Online Trading Voucher?

Online Trading Vouchers are grants of up to €2500 for small businesses to develop or enhance their ability to trade online. The scheme is designed to assist small businesses with up to 10 employees to trade more online, boost sales and reach new markets. Participating in this scheme can make the process of trading online much easier for you.

Voucher numbers are limited

Usage

What can I use the grant for?

  • Web Design and Development
  • Online Marketing & Advertising
  • Video Production for online use
  • Digital Strategy
  • App Development
  • SEO
  • Updating existing online presence
  • And More

process

What is the process?

1. Quotation

2. Grant Application

3. Work Delivered

4. Receive Grant

Looking for more info on the Trading Online Voucher?

Can I Apply?

Who is eligable?

If you satisy the below criteria, then you are eligable:

  • 10 or less employees
  • Turnover less than €2m
  • Business must be trading for at least 6 Months

WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH

Clients

Over the years, each member of unbound media has worked with a wide range of clients, either as individuals or as part of a wider team.
Below is a selection of those clients:

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

Testimonials

Arrange a Callback

Book in a day/time below that suits you to talk and we will call you to discuss your project

You can also come and visit in person to our main office

Contact Us

And we’ll get back to you as soon as possible

  • Unit 4, Forster Ct, Galway, H91 A407
  • 091 397 333
  • info@unboundmedia.ie

Leave A Message

Subscribe to our
Newsletter